Brand Creative Direction Template | $127
An InDesign template to help you + your client set a solid direction during the first stage of your branding process. This presentation will also educate your clients on how to think from their audience’s point of view + see the meaning behind design concepts.
It’s also a crucial step to help avoid extra revisions down the road. With the template + set of strategic feedback questions, you’ll be able to make sure that you + your client are on the same page BEFORE you start sketching out logos.
** This product also includes a list of feedback questions to ask your clients AND a video walkthrough of a real client presentation!
- language to education the client on why this part of the process matters
- fill-in-the-blank prompts to establish your client’s brand values, vision, personality, audience demographics + needs, competition analysis and how they can position themselves to stand out
- strategic moodboard layout to effectively present your ideas for different aspects of the brand
- fill-in-the-blank prompts to explain your thought process behind choosing each image for the moodboard + how those design decisions would connect with their audience
- targeted feedback questions to ask the client
Because this is a digital product there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES and all sales are final.