Project Proposal Template
A 15+ page InDesign template to help you pitch your services, outline your pricing, explain your process, and set expectations with your clients in a thoughtful way.
With this template, I’m giving you the exact language that I use to show my value + outline how I handle things like revisions, delays and communication.
** This product does not include any real client examples of presentations. If you want to see real examples of how I use these templates with clients, check out my course!
Includes pages for:
- outlining the client’s goals
- project overview with total investment, estimated timeline + list of deliverables
- payment plan + info on how to pay
- explaining the value of your work
- outlining each step of your process
- setting expectations for communication + establishing boundaries
- explaining any penalties for delays or late feedback
- sharing in progress work
- general tips for working with a designer
- final questions to quickly understand if the client is ready to move forward
Because this is a digital product there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES and all sales are final.