An InDesign template to help you establish a solid, strategic direction for your client’s website + make sure that the goals are clear. Through this presentation, you’ll be able to give clients guidance on how to make their site more engaging + memorable for their audience.
This presentation also gives clients a great foundation to plan their websity content on. It’s your tool as the expert to present creative solutions to make the site as effective as possible + help the client plan a website that gets results.
** This product also includes a list of feedback questions to ask your clients AND a video walkthrough of a real client presentation!
"Abbey's templates completely changes my design process. I've been a designer for over 10 years, but I never really learned how to effectively present concepts and ask for feedback. Now I feel fully confident in my process and it makes for such a better experience for my clients too!"
Includes pages for:
- establishing a vision + goals for the website
- examining the client’s audience + how the website needs to connect with them
- examining the client’s competitors
- addressing things to focus on + avoid to make the site not only meet the client’s needs, but also the user
- creating a sitemap + rough outline of how content should be organized in order to guide the user through the site
- presenting website inspiration + explain how those design decisions relate to the client’s goals
- targeted feedback questions to ask the client
Because this is a digital product there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES and all sales are final.